Welcome to Register+ help centre. We have tried to answer our customers most common questions about starting up and running a company and compiled this helpful section.
The total fee for registering a new company is $529 which includes GST, all government fees, all merchant fees and our service fee. No hidden fees!
If your application has no errors and doesn’t get flagged for manual approval, your company will usually be registered within 5 minutes of submission. Your certificate of registration, ACN, documentation and invoice is then immediately emailed to you.
In just few seconds after the company is registered with ASIC, you will receive secure links to the following documents:
- Certificate of Registration ACN (provided by ASIC)
- Constitution (with Div 7A loan clauses)
- Director and Secretary Consent Forms (already completed)
- Applications for Shares (already completed)
- Minutes of Directors
- Share Certificates
- Share Member Register
- Other useful registers (Register of Options, Register of Debentures, Register of Directors, Company Seal Register, Forms Lodged Register)
- Useful Blank Forms (consents, share applications and share certificates)
- ASIC Form 201 (copy)
- Consent to use Registered Office (if the company does not occupy the premises)
You will have a copy of all these documents in My Account area.
When registering a company you will need some critical information available. Here is a quick look at what you will require in the company registration process:
- Your company name – Our system will check if the company name is available
- Registered office – the legal addresses for your company
- Principal place of business – the addresses where the business is primarily conducted and or decisions are made
- Director(s) information – name, date of birth, residential address
- Shareholder(s) information – full name / company name, residential address
- Share structure(s) – numbers of shares held, shares type, value of shares, etc
Yes, according to ASIC, a proprietary company needs to have one director and one shareholder and the same person can fulfil both those roles. A proprietary company is not required to have a secretary.
Add-Ons, Extras and Bonuses
Yes we provide printed company documents, company binder, as an add-on. You can choose to have this add-on during the last step of the company incorporation form, just before checkout. Once your new company has been registered, the documents and folder will be prepared and shipped the following business day.
The company binder add-on comes with FREE SHIPPING within Australia.
Yes we can provide the company common seal, as an add-on. The company common seal is a rubber stamp that you can use to execute company documents. You can choose to have this add-on during the last step of the company incorporation form, just before checkout. Once your new company has been registered, the company common seal be prepared and shipped the following business day.
The company common seal add-on comes with FREE SHIPPING within Australia.