- The URL address: www.RegisterPlus.com.au (Website) is fully owned and operated by Southern Cross Global Consulting Pty. Ltd., ACN 604 149 484
- Personal data is gathered by RegisterPlus from visitors to the above Website. The data and or individual viewpoints that are amassed are comprised of information which is able to be used to identify guests to the website such as the guests address, contact telephone numbers, or email address and the guests name (Personal Information). RegisterPlus has no desire to gather data which is outlined as sensitive in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), being data or personal views about the guests political connections, sexual inclinations, religious convictions, racial or ethnic derivation, or other such confidential data.
2. Information collected
- RegisterPlus may collect Personal Information about you from related bodies corporate of RegisterPlus Partners (see section 5), from our distributors and other service providers and when you request information about our products and services. We will only collect Personal Information that is necessary for one or more of our functions.
4. Storage of personal information
- RegisterPlus will use its reasonable endeavours to protect and maintain the security of your Personal Information and to make the Website as secure as possible against unauthorised access.
- RegisterPlus’ officers, employees, agents and third party contractors are expected to observe the confidentiality of your Personal Information. Despite its reasonable endeavours, RegisterPlus is unable to ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted to RegisterPlus and all Personal Information disclosed by you to RegisterPlus is at your own risk.
- RegisterPlus may use your Personal Information to inform you about the Website, goods, services, offers or other matters which RegisterPlus believes are of interest to you.
- RegisterPlus will not disclose your Personal Information to any third party (other than its related bodies corporate or a Partner) without your consent in writing, unless otherwise required by law, or unless such disclosure is reasonably necessary in the opinion of RegisterPlus to protect its rights or property or to avoid injury to any person. However, in the event of a merger, acquisition or sale of the whole or part of the business of RegisterPlus, we reserve the right to transfer your Personal Information as part of any such transaction.
- The Website may contain direct links to other sites operated by Partners or other third parties. You acknowledge that such sites are not operated by RegisterPlus. Advertisements on the Website and links to or from other sites do not constitute sponsorship, approval, endorsement of the content, policies, practices or services offered on those advertisements or sites.
6. Access to information collected by RegisterPlus
RegisterPlus will use its reasonable endeavours to keep your Personal Information accurate. You may obtain access to the Personal Information which RegisterPlus has collected about you via its Website by contacting us. RegisterPlus will use its reasonable endeavours to provide a complete list of your Personal Information within 14 days of receipt of your enquiry. RegisterPlus reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for this service.