- The website with URL address: http://www.RegisterPlus.com.au and secure URL https://www.RegisterPlus.com.au is owned and controlled by Southern Cross Global Consulting Pty. Ltd., ACN 604 149 484
- The name RegisterPlus refers to and means; Southern Cross Global Consulting Pty. Ltd.
- For the purposes of this page, ‘RegisterPlus’ or ‘the website’ means Southern Cross Global Consulting Pty. Ltd., ‘Us’ or ‘We’ means RegisterPlus.
- ‘ASIC’ means the Australian Securities and Investments Commission or ASIC.
2. Terms for Australia Company Registration
- RegisterPlus does not operate as an accounting practice, law firm or financial planner in any way. We do not give advice in these areas of business and urge you to seek the services of a licenced accountant, lawyer or financial planner for accurate advice in these areas.
- You will hold the responsibility to provide accurate information which is acceptable by ASIC when completing your online (or other) registration.
- After submitting your application, any amendments, updates or changes to your order may not be possible unless rejected by ASIC.
- Cancelling your order after submission is not possible unless the order is not accepted by ASIC.
- Delays in the registration process may be caused by the manual processing by ASIC, ASIC systems issues, RegisterPlus server or systems issues or other causes that are beyond our control.
- Your newly incorporated company’s documents are to be sent to you by email to the email address provided during your application. You may also download your documents and forms via the website by accessing your online account.
- Proof of Identity may be requested at any time, in particular if the automated system flags your application for manual review. The required evidence will be government issued photo identification such as Australia Divers Licence, Passport from any Jurisdiction, Australia Proof of Age Card or other identification if these are unavailable.
- Documentation provided for your company is to be used only for the purposes for which the company was ordered.
- Copying or reproduction of the provided documents is only permitted for use in relation to transactions for which the company was ordered.
4. Intellectual property rights
Any and all material on the Website such as domain names, names, text, graphics, images, photographs, illustrations, diagrams, logos, buttons, icons, software, and other items, services, processes and technologies described on the Website are owned by RegisterPlus, its suppliers, related bodies corporate or others who have licensed their material to RegisterPlus.
5. Use of the Website
- Modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, any part of this website is prohibited in all forms.
- You are in no way authorised to use any trade mark or service mark appearing on this Website without the prior written consent of RegisterPlus or the owner of the trade mark.
- All forms on this site are to be completed manually and the use of any auto-complete or spider technology is prohibited, unless it is part of your standard software system designed to auto-fill repeated entries.
6. Your responsibilities
- RegisterPlus prohibits using The Website for, but not limited to:
- entering or posting any, information, data, text, software or images, or other content), which is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, sexually explicit, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, hateful, racially, ethnically or objectionable or invasive of another’s rights;
- the impersonation of another person or body corporate, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with that person or entity unless lawfully permitted to do so;
- entering or supplying any information that you are not authorised to reproduce, display or transmit or that compromises the rights of any person, or entity;
- entering or supplying any information that contains a virus, malicious, harmful or corrupted data;
- causing with intent or otherwise, any interference with the proper functionality of the Website;
7. Submissions to RegisterPlus
- Invitations to post comments, information or content on the Website are done so with the understanding that RegisterPlus reserves the right to remove or amend any such content and further that RegisterPlus holds the right reject content at its discretion.
- Submission of any content to any public or non-public areas of this Website, is to permit RegisterPlus the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, translate, create derivative works from, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, without restriction and without compensation.
8. Company Registration (Incorporation) information
Registration information displayed on this Website, is provided in summary form only and is done so to provide an understanding of the intended operation of the RegisterPlus products displayed periodically on this Website. The information displayed on the Website is for general information purposes only and should not be relied on as your only source of information for the operation and maintenance of the RegisterPlus products.
9. Third-parties, other Websites and additional connections
- Any link found within The Website to any website controlled by parties other than RegisterPlus, is provided for assistance only. The use of any outside Link is done so entirely at your own risk. Where RegisterPlus includes links or other directions to outside websites, RegisterPlus does not imply any endorsement of the third-party entity or its business, nor the owners of such. Where any link contains any advertisement for a product or service not directly provided by RegisterPlus, RegisterPlus is not accountable for these products and/or advertised services.
10. Liability, warranty exclusions & limitations of liability and disclaimers
- Use of the Website is done so at your your own risk. RegisterPlus makes no representation or warranty:
- Regarding any availability of products, services , goods, processes, technology or items on the Website;
- That the Website functionality or processes will always be without technical issues or interruptions;
- that any detail, link, reference, product, software or functionality used or provided on the Website or that of any outside or third-party accessible from the Website will be accurate, up to date, complete or useful; or
- that the host or server which stores and transmits the Website, or any outside or third-party link and its associated server or host is guaranteed to be free from any malware virus or other harmful component.
- RegisterPlus, and its related bodies corporate and their suppliers, officers, employees, agents and contractors (RegisterPlus Group) to the fullest extent permitted by law disclaims all warranties of any kind (whether express or implied) in connection to the Website and will not be held liable for any damage (including special and/or consequential damage, such as loss of business, loss of profits or loss of data) which results from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access the Website or the content.
- Without limitation to the foregoing, the RegisterPlus Group understands and recognises that laws in certain jurisdictions may imply warranties and conditions or impose obligations on the supply of goods and services through the Website, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limited extent. If any such laws apply, then to the fullest extent permitted by the law of the jurisdiction concerned and in the case of Australia, to the extent allowed by the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth), the RegisterPlus Group herby limits its liability and if any liability remains it will be limited to any one or more of:
- with regard to goods, the replacement or repair of the goods, or the supply of goods to equal or greater value, or the payment of the cost of repairing or replacing the goods or provision of acceptable substitute goods; and
- with regard to a provided service, the re-supply of the services or the payment of the cost of having the services re-supplied.
- Without limitation to the foregoing, you agree that the liability of RegisterPlus, arising out of any genuine legal claim or action in any way connected to the Website or the Material will not exceed the sum of AUD1.00 (One Australian Dollar).
Your licence to Access the Website or to RegisterPlus may be terminated without prior notice being provided.
14. Waivers of any obligation or right
Unless supplied in writing and executed by RegisterPlus, no waiver of any obligation or right by RegisterPlus will be considered to have taken effect.
15. Applicable law
- The .com.au version of the Website is administered by RegisterPlus and its website development team in Queensland Australia. RegisterPlus makes no claim that the content of the Website is applicable or available for use in other jurisdictions. Access to the Website from outside Australia is done at the risk of the user and you are liable for compliance with local laws.
- Queensland, Australia is the legal jurisdiction in which these terms are governed. These terms are interpreted in accordance with the current laws of the above jurisdiction. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the said jurisdiction.
16. Payments / Refunds
- Use of our services requires upfront payment using a VISA or MasterCard credit card, under the Terms and Conditions of VISA, MasterCard, our merchant processor and or bank, or your Credit Card service provider.
- All ASIC fees are payable upon submission of an application for registration. A refund of any ASIC will be provided only where ASIC reject an order with a refund of the applicable fees. Any cancelled order due to ASIC rejection, will be entitled to a full refund of our service fees in addition to the ASIC fees.
- Any third party suppliers where engaged to perform a task as requested by submitting our form, will be handled in accordance with the refund policy of such suppliers. For most standard orders where ASIC rejects an application, all fees charged to your Credit Card by RegisterPlus will be refunded in full.
- Refunds will be processed as quickly as possible, either by direct credit back to the Credit Card used during your application, or by Bank Cheque where the Credit Card may no longer be available, and or by special request.