Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. Protecting your privacy is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Register Plus website, mobile application and plugins. It explains how information is collected, used, and disclosed by Register Plus, whether through our website, mobile application or plugins. By using the Register Plus website, mobile app or plugins, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Register Plus website, mobile app and plugins. On Register Plus website, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected in these situations are:
- From the website we can collect: Full Name, Address, E-mail address, Phone number, Country, etc.
- From the mobile app we can collect: device OS, device type, browser type, device ID, etc.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
We will share your personal information with third parties ONLY in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- if Register Plus is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our web pages and our newsletters can contain electronic images known as web beacons (single-pixel gifs) and they are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used. Web beacons are used also in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
Our web pages and our newsletters can include links to other web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Register Plus. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any web site you visit.
How to Contact Us
If you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.